Notes are a great way to attach commentary to your students and keep track of any information about that student. Notes are currently the only method of attaching a file to a student's profile. Most commonly you can file a note from your Home tab or via the Search tab.
To add a Note:
- Check the box next to a student’s name, click the Actions button and then click Note.
- Enter the text for your note.
- Enter a Note Reason (optional). Note Reasons are used to categorize notes for easy reference. These reasons are created and set by your GradesFirst Administrator.
- Attach a file and/or Note URL (both optional).
- Select the proper visibility settings.
- Click Save Note.